When investing in leather products, whether they are weekend bags, keyrings or leather pouches, you need to look after them. Take care of it regularly and your products will last for years to come.
- Nourish your leather products with neutral cream every so often to help maintain their natural oils. We love Saphir Creme Universelle.
- Store your leather goods away from direct sunlight to prevent the colour from fading.
- Use a dust bag to protect the leather against scratches while storing.
- Keep your leather goods away from extreme heat as it can dry out the natural oils.
- If your leather goods get wet, wipe it with a soft cloth and pack the inside with paper to absorb any further wetness and leave it to dry naturally.
- Remember that leather is a natural material, therefore minor variations in colour and even small imperfections are normal.